AFP Utah is recognizing Utah Fundraisers Who are Changing the World.
Nominees will be selected based on how they live the AFP values of demonstrating personal integrity, inspiring philanthropy and volunteer service, or fostering cultural diversity. Winners will be recognized during a social media campaign in November and December.
Award Recipients Will Receive:
Recognition on our social media for themselves and their organizations to increase activity and reach during end of year giving
Letter from AFP Utah President and AFP Global President
Nominations will be considered for individuals who:
- Practice their profession with integrity, honesty and truthfulness
- Act according to the highest goals and visions of their organizations, professions and donors
- Inspire others through their own sense of dedication and high purpose
- Improve their professional knowledge and skills, so that their performance will better serve others
- Foster cultural diversity and pluralistic values and treat all people with dignity and respect
- Nominator must include photo to use for social post
- Nominator must include social media handles so AFP Utah can share
To nominate a Fundraiser who is changing the world, click the Nominate Now button below and complete the online application before the deadline of November 1, 2021.