Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
This position requires the employee to be physically present on campus, this is not a remote position.
Educational Psychology in The College of Education
U of U Campus
Salt Lake City, UT
Pay Rate Range
$12.02 to $19.22 per hour
Open Until Filled
Provides administrative office support to faculty, staff, and students in the Department of Educational Psychology.
- Provides administrative support to the department chair, faculty, staff, and students in the Department of Educational Psychology.
- Greets and directs visitors, handling incoming calls and processing mail.
- Makes and prepares faculty and student travel arrangements and reimbursements using the campus travel system.
- Prepares employee reimbursement forms through the EPR system.
- Makes arrangements for meetings and conferences. This may include ordering food, preparing materials, and setting up for events.
- May maintain confidential files.
- Orders and maintains supplies and office equipment for Department.
- May assist in collecting data for accreditation reports and academic surveys.
High school diploma or equivalency required. Four years of full-time secretarial experience or equivalency, word processing, and spreadsheet software skills and demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills also required.
Knowledge of business writing is preferred.
Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
Campus experience as an employee or student preferred.